11 Jan Mumbai Tour 6
GOOD MORNING MUMBAI!
Port Bombay/Mumbai • Level of difficulties Moderate • Type Sightseeing, Cultural • Price Adults € • Duration in hours 3.5 Hrs. • Shore excursion code
This tour, at the day break, will give you a deep insight into the morning life of Mumbai. You will have an amazing experience during a ride in the local train – the life line of Mumbai, the visit of the bustling wholesale flower and vegetable market and a visit to ISKON temple to witness and participate in the vibrant morning prayer ritual – ‘Arti’.
What we will see
• Train ride in the local train
• flower and vegetable market
• ISKON temple to witness and participate in the vibrant morning prayer ritual
What we will do
• Early hours of the day are a rendezvous with the surreal Mumbai. This mercurial character of the city, when observed in the wee hours of the morning is quite unique in that you experience the underbelly of this magnificent city and understand what makes it tick. To know Mumbai, experience a local train journey is a must and will introduce you to the true Mumbaikar culture.
• You will board the train from Church Gate for Dadar station where you would also get to see how multi-lingual newspapers are assorted and distributed with 100% accuracy.
• Our next stop will be the flower market. Flowers are an integral part of Indian way of life. In fact, in most Indian homes, the day start with lighting of traditional lamps and worshiping with flowers. Flowers are brought to Dadar wholesale market from various parts of the state.
• At the vegetable and fruit market, truckloads of vegetables and fruits, arrive from various sources across the state, are downloaded and are moved by head loads and hand crafts. You can see customers haggle and bargain for the best deal.
• Our last stop will then be taken at ISKON temple (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) where you can follow the morning ‘Arti’ (religious ritual with lamps and music). The atmosphere is so vibrant and electrifying that you will feel elevated to a higher plane and would get tempted to join the rituals and dance. In fact, the temple management encourages interested visitors to join the ritual and dances, which many do happily.
What you need to know
• The tour will start around 5.30 am from the pier, you will have the chance to join breakfast on board after the tour, as well to join tours departing during the day.
• Please check with our Tour Office on board our several offers and the related departure times.
Our Other Articles
Best Places To Visit In India / Journey Of India / Tailor Made Tour In India / Tour In India / Travel Agency In India / Vacations In India / Tour Guide And DriverWhat To See In Rajasthan / What To See In Kerala / Travel To Kashmir / Best Places To Visit In Varanasi /Best Places To See In Oman / Places To See In Nepal / Best Places To See In Thailand / Tour In Bhutan / What To See In India / Itinerary Of India/ Group Tour Of India / What To See In India / Itinerary Of India/ Group Tour Of India
Nostri Altri Articoli
Agenzia Di Viaggi In India / Cosa Vedere In India / Spostamenti In India / Vacanze In India / Viaggio In India / Viaggio Su Miura In India / Guida Turistica E L’autista In India / Cosa Vedere In Rajasthan / Kerala Cosa Vedere / Viaggio In Kashmir / Cose Da Vedere A Varanasi / Viaggio In Oman / Cose Da Vedere In Nepal / Cosa Vedere In Tailandia / Cosa Vedere In Bhutan / Itineario Per India / Viaggio Di Gruppo In India