- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
“Wellness or holistic journeys are one of a kind, as they touch your soul in so many ways you sometimes cannot fathom, but always feel.”
There are some who want an emphasis on complete relaxation, and there are those who want to simply start a healthier lifestyle. Whatever your needs and desires, this wellness program will take you through a journey that will focus on both relaxation and nourishing your body, in the exquisite Himalayan hills of Uttarakhand. Here you can soak up the fresh mountain air, and amidst these mystical mountains is a quiet, serene, and beautiful resort for relaxation – Ananda in the Himalayas. Spend your days in this resort that provides a stress free environment with sprawling gardens where you can walk and bask in the sun. An exotic spa with international and Ayurveda therapies and expert, friendly staff, Ananda is the epitome of bliss and rejuvenation. Get the best holiday deals in India from us!
Highlights of the journey:
- A week of healing and bliss
- Excellent and flawless service
- Mesmerizing and idyllic beauty
- A trip to see the Ganga Aarti in Rishikesh
No details found.
Arrive in Delhi Namaste!On the first day of your trip to India, Parallels and Meridians welcomes you to Delhi. Our representative will receive you at the airport and take you to your hotel. The day is kept at leisure for you after the exertions of travel. Overnight at the Imperial Hotel.
Delhi Glimpse of the old and the newToday we will be touring Old and New Delhi – poles apart in ambience and appearance, yet both retaining an immense sense of history. Old Delhi has a captivating cornucopia of ancient monuments, narrow streets and vibrant markets, which you can experience for yourself as you cycle by rickshaw to the imposing Red Fort – a powerful reminder of the former glories of the legendary Mughal dynasty. After this, we remove ourselves from the chaos of the old city with a foray to Raj Ghat, which was the site of Mahatma Gandhi’s cremation in 1948 and has a memorial dedicated to him. We follow this by returning to Old Delhi with a visit to the Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India and finally the frantic Chandni Chowk – famous for spices, inexpensive jewellery, fabrics, electronics and several popular eating joints. Despite the crowded lanes and constant, yet friendly beckoning from shopkeepers, it is a captivating place.
Delhi – Dehradun Ticket to serenityAfter breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for a flight to Dehradun. Once we arrive in Dehradun, you will be taken to Ananda resort (35kms/1hr). Ananda is an award-winning luxury destination spa situated in the beautiful surroundings of the Himalayan foothills, and a perfect getaway for all those looking for some quiet time away from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life. Overnight at the resort.
Ananda Union of mind, body and soulToday we will have an introductory session with one of the experts at Ananda, who will brief us about the wellness program which has been created for you in the upcoming days. This program aims at eradicating toxins from the body to reinstate its vitality, through conventional Panchakarma therapy. It works through a combination of various Ayurvedic treatments, diet and Yoga, tailored to your body to improve its immunity. There will be bona fide activities designed for you along with the food habits that you need to follow in order to lead a healthier life based on the fundamentals of Ayurveda.
Ananda Himalaya Heavenly AnandaYou will continue with the phases of the Ayurvedic program. Spend time relaxing and rejuvenating. You can also commune with nature with nature walks and treks in the surrounding hills. On one of your days at Ananda we will take you to Rishikesh to see a Ganga Aarti, which is a devotional ritual where prayers and offerings are made to the holy river Ganges. Also you can participate in complimentary activities like Vedanta and Meditation classes, cultural entertainment and cuisine demonstrations at the resort. Overnight at the resort.
AnandaContinue with the phases of the Ayurvedic program. Spend time relaxing and rejuvenating. Overnight at the resort.
Ananda – Delhi – DepartureWe have a flight back to Delhi today. Once we arrive in Delhi, you will be transferred to the hotel for a wash and change. After this, we will drive you to the airport for your flight home, following what we hope has been a reinvigorating time in a small piece of heaven. Have a safe, relaxing journey home; we hope to see you again soon!
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation in hotels listed in a double room with all Meals.
- Ground transfers in an Air-conditioned Car.
- Assistance of English Speaking Representative at Airport.
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counselling session
- Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta talks, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trek
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, and Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International & Domestic Flight & Airport taxes (International)
- Insurance and visa costs
- Expenses of Personal nature such as Drinks & Camera and Video charges
- Monument entrances
- Guide charges
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Any other Expenses that are not mentioned above
No Details Found