11 Jan Mumbai to Mumbai Taj Mahal Tour
OVERLAND FROM MUMBAI TO MUMBAI, VISIT TAJ MAHAL (Double Room)
Port Bombay/Mumbai • Level of difficulties Difficult • Type Sightseeing, Jeep 4-Wheel-Drive ATV, Cultural, Shopping, Meal included • Price Adults € • Duration in hours 33 Hrs • Shore excursion code
A unique opportunity to spend a day in the heart of the Indian subcontinent, to discover the wonders of this fascinating country. We admire the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra, we see the local way of living and savor the best of local cuisine. Additionally, we stay in some of the most luxurious hotels in India.
What we will see
• Panoramic tour of Mumbai
• Moghlai dinner
• Agra: Taj Mahal
• Photostop at Agra Fort
What we will do
• After a panoramic tour of Mumbai we travel to New Delhi by plane, where a luxurious hotel awaits us.
• We transfer to Agra by bus.
• The evening has a delightful surprise in store for us: a Moghlai dinner served at the hotel.
• The next day we visit the monument that every tourist in the world should see at least once in their life: the Taj Mahal , universally renowned as a jewel of Islamic art and one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
• We leave Agra and head for Delhi by coach with a photo stop at the 16th century ruins of Agra Fort , a UNESCO world Heritage site, which encircles the Imperial city of the Mogul emperors with 2 km of red sandstone walls.
• After we proceed to the airport.
• We leave Delhi and take a flight to Mumbai
What you need to know
• This tour is for guests with flights after 11 pm.
• Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
• In order to take part in this excursion it is necessary to have your passport with you, together with a tourist visa to enter India as required when boarding the vessel.
• During the visit to the Taj Mahal you will be provided with shoe covers to wear over your normal footwear.
• Sharp objects, cigarette lighters, video cameras and large bags are not permitted inside the Taj Mahal.
• Light meals will be served during the flights and train journeys.
• Should it be necessary to pay for the right to use cameras and/or video equipment, this is not included in the price of the excursion and must be paid in local currency (the tour guide can help you if you need to change currency).
• This excursion is conducted mainly on foot, it is therefore recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
• This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
Our Other Articles
Best Places To Visit In India / Journey Of India / Tailor Made Tour In India / Tour In India / Travel Agency In India / Vacations In India / Tour Guide And DriverWhat To See In Rajasthan / What To See In Kerala / Travel To Kashmir / Best Places To Visit In Varanasi /Best Places To See In Oman / Places To See In Nepal / Best Places To See In Thailand / Tour In Bhutan / What To See In India / Itinerary Of India/ Group Tour Of India / What To See In India / Itinerary Of India/ Group Tour Of India
Nostri Altri Articoli
Agenzia Di Viaggi In India / Cosa Vedere In India / Spostamenti In India / Vacanze In India / Viaggio In India / Viaggio Su Miura In India / Guida Turistica E L’autista In India / Cosa Vedere In Rajasthan / Kerala Cosa Vedere / Viaggio In Kashmir / Cose Da Vedere A Varanasi / Viaggio In Oman / Cose Da Vedere In Nepal / Cosa Vedere In Tailandia / Cosa Vedere In Bhutan / Itineario Per India / Viaggio Di Gruppo In India